 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 233
Re: W4K show idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 12:56:42 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
Since people are putting so much effort into the BrikWars forces,
why not re-use these as display MOC's for the W4K display ?

This is fine by me, as long as someone would care to do the deed on my
behalf - I'm not sure I'll be able to be there, but I'd be happy to
temporarily assign Ahab's horde to another command.

Currently I've got:
1/2 finished Outpost Base complete with Saucy Sue killing turbo laser
batteries, 4 tracked tanky things, 1 large APC, 2 medic recon vehicles, 2
FAV's and a bucket load of foot soldiers (read cannon fodder).

That's it!  I'm back to building.  Now where did I put that crate of atomic
hand grenades and nuclear-tipped blowdarts.......

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

(PS: On the subject of being ancient, which I note seems to be an transient
issue up in .au, I still remember when atomic was *not* a quaint old way of
saying nuclear. But I did notice Kerry use the word 'philosophically', and
there aren't many Lugnetters carrying *that* around in their day to day
vocab - I like it.  The whole role call thing - nice work Ben ;-)