 Local / Australia / 8000
Re: My ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 02:47:43 GMT

Astounding!  I've had aspirations to build a LEGO bridge of this nature, but
this creation would surely humble my best attempts.  Very graceful
construction.  Seeing the minifigs on it really gives a good sense of the
size of the thing.

How did you get the requisite long black technic elements?  There are SO
MANY there!  BrickBay?

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^)