 Local / Australia / 8013
Re: My ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:59:42 GMT

I've seen those beams before....    :-)

GREAT WORK, Ross !! I love it, really.
And the real bridge is on TV every day over here - a bit smokey. I hope the fire
won't reach you.

Nevertheless: a Happy New Year from Zetten, Holland.

Klaas

Ross Crawford schreef:

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
but as the bridge isn't complete

What more is still to come?

Well, the deck and hangers need a bit of work, and the museum needs
something interesting to look at 8?) Besides that, I'm putting together some
pages with details & a little story, and I'm not sure how long it'll take me
to finish that.

ROSCO