 Local / Australia / 7972
Re: Magnificent (was Re: My ISCC entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 04:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/shb/iscc/

Not good, not great, but better - its just beautiful.  Most earnest
congratulations :-)

Thanks, Richard! Now I've just gotta build the rest of the city 8?)

Right.

OK.

I could probably contribute a couple of buildings towards the Rocks area
down in the shadow of the bridge...

And and maybe a WWII destroyer for the Darling Harbour part.

Richard
Still baldly going...