 Local / Australia / 8008
Re: My ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:05:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Astounding!  I've had aspirations to build a LEGO bridge of this nature, but
this creation would surely humble my best attempts.  Very graceful
construction.  Seeing the minifigs on it really gives a good sense of the
size of the thing.

Thanks, Rev! It's strange - when I finished the arch (about October) it
looked huge, but the more I see it the smaller it gets! 8?)

How did you get the requisite long black technic elements?  There are SO
MANY there!  BrickBay?

Combination. Some Brickbay, some private purchases, some ebay purchases. The
biggest purchases were private (though there were a couple of sizable
Brickbay ones as well). Don't ask me for a count though!

ROSCO