 Local / Australia / 7995
Re: My ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:44:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi guys,

Well, I managed to get it to a state where it's possible to fake some good
shots, and here they are, along with a few words. It's not complete, but I
hope you (and more importantly the Model Team judges!) like it anyway.

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/shb/iscc/

This isn't the end - there's more to come next year.

ROSCO

Rosco, I like it, the second picture is great, a cool angle too!  Well done :)
I like the second pic cause you can't see the lego joins hardly at all so it
looks nice and smooth.  I think the flag and the people on top are cute.  I
like the curvatures you created on the Bridge, making it look more authentic
and more relative to the actual Bridge itself.  Good to see some history on
the Bridge written up there too.

Great stuff! You did an excellent job.

Thanks, Mel!

ROSCO