 Local / Australia / 7962
7961  |  7963
Subject:
My ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 05:10:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi guys,

Well, I managed to get it to a state where it's possible to fake some good
shots, and here they are, along with a few words. It's not complete, but I
hope you (and more importantly the Model Team judges!) like it anyway.

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/shb/iscc/

This isn't the end - there's more to come next year.

ROSCO