 Local / Australia / 7963
Re: Baby dinosaurs taking over
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 05:18:45 GMT

Just to let people know...Safeway in Roxburgh Park [just south of me] has
them at $2 each.

Benjamin Whytcross

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley writes:
A local woolworths had them for $3.19 before christmas, I bought 1 of each.
They had about 20 left, but they weren't in the toy section. They we're on a
stand with other misc items near the meat.

I gravved a couple more tonight, they must have stocked up on more as it was
almost empty the other day and now there's loads of them.  Email me if
anyone wants them.  These are still $3.19 on special.  They were almost near
the meat section, more towards the marge and not far from the gardening
sections.

Mel

-Brad

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Just thought I'd let everyone know that Safeway [and also probably
Woolworths, purity and, Roelf Vos] have the 4 baby dinosaur sets available
at $3.99

Benjamin Whytcross

Does anyone still see these sets around? They pretty much sold out around
here before I got to get the ones I wanted. If someone (preferably in Melb)
would be able to grab one #7002 Baby Brachiosaurus and two #7003 Baby
Dimetrodon, or know where else these might be found, it would be greatly
appreciated.

--

Cheers,
Paul