 Local / Australia / 7961
Re: (Numberless) Baby dinosaurs taking over
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:06:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Just thought I'd let everyone know that Safeway [and also probably
Woolworths, purity and, Roelf Vos] have the 4 baby dinosaur sets available
at $3.99

I noticed that none of the Baby Dinosaur sets appeared to have set numbers
on the boxes. Have there been other Lego sets without set numbers on them ?

pete.w (questioning the trivia heads out there)