 Local / Australia / 7971
7970  |  7972
Subject:
LEGO on 7 news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:08:07 GMT

Hi all

I just happened to have the channel 7 morning news on while browsing, and my
attention was caught by the word LEGO! Apparently some mountain climber lost
all his fingers from frostbite, and received a mechanical hand (no not
LEGO!). They were giving examples of all the things he could do with the
hand, and they said "it can even pick up LEGO bricks" and showed him picking
up a 2x4 brick.

I thought it was interesting, cos they didn't just say LEGOS. Sorry I only
caught the end of the segment, so I didn't get any ore details. 8?(

ROSCO