 Local / Australia / 7973
Re: what did Santa bring for good LUGnetters?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 04:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
does it count if you bought it for yourself?
Of course it does.   If you got it at Christmas time, then it is a Christmas
present.  The best thing about getting your own presents, is that you get
EXACTLY what you want.

Martin (Ho, Ho, Ho)

well in that case i got (err the family ) got heaps.  I bought 200.00 worth of second hand lego, in mostly excellent condition, which included 6268 pirate ship,6270 pirate island thing,6077 robin hood tree hideout,6081 castle also heaps of men and smaller sets that compliment including another small blue ship, small jail. Also a neat white technic police buggy with a man (no number or destructions) and a light and sound fire engine.Not to mention all the extra people bikes baseplates and so much more.  I think i got a bargain, did I?
I made sure my boys were stocked up with baby dinos, big dinos, small
bionicles and heaps of the arctic series.  I also wasted 15.00 on  a jack
stone "thing".
Got a few star wars set really cheap $3.00 when our toyworld relocated the
one with chewbacker and another small brown ship with no men.

We manged to score lego island 2 and creator game from family. and all the
Harry Potter except the castle is on layby waiting to be collected.  I also
managed to squeeze in a pirate ship for myself in that layby.

I love Christmas, and being the present buyer.

Have a great New Year to all
Happy Hogmanay
---