 Local / Australia / 7949
Re: what did Santa bring for good LUGnetters?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 09:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Clearly I failed the "good girl" test, as Santa didn't bring me any Lego.
How did everyone else score?

Well, I must've been an OK boy. I ended up with a LoM 7315 (which I actually
kinda like...), but also received a creator set, which I've subsequently
passed on to someone in the right age range 8?)

<Noises while searching for discarded box>

Oh, darn. I'm not in the right range for the LoM set either 8?(

ROSCO