 Local / Australia / 8001
8000  |  8002
Subject:
Happy New Year OzLugs and IntLugnetters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 03:14:23 GMT

Happy New Year to everyone!

Wishing everyone a great New Year and here's hoping to some awesome new sets
and suprises for this year.  I hope this year will be and will bring much
more happiness than last year, last year was filled with so much negativity,
specially towards the end of the year.

Lets hope that this year will be much better in all areas and that it
doesn't even compare with last year!!!

As far as Lego goes, I hope we are in for some real suprises.  I'm moving
house (building) and hopefully getting into UNI, so I hope to have a great
year this year :)))  Fingers crossed.  Finally I'll have a lego room hehe.

Take care all!

Mel