 Local / Australia / 7999
Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:34:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

After many months of planning this site, and 2 partial days of building of
my first real MOC, I have finally started :)

As you can see on the following page, I have been researching the Brictoria
Barracks, and The Royal Brictorian Light Horse regiment, and have placed my
findings on-line.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brictoria/index.htm

Could you let me know what you think, and what areas of research may still
be needed, and I'll see what I can do. [The Brictorian Defnce forces will
soon be putting up some info (at least the Army will, I'm not sure about the
other 3 branches.)]

I hope you [and the town judges] like it. [It's entered under "town: The
reconstruction"]

BTW, I plan on adding to it in the coming months...as soon as I find some
more blue baseplates. (Ross, you wouldn't know where the Victorian
toy-stores supplies went, would you?]

Benjamin Whytcross
[Lugnet member 407.]

G'day all,

hotel...as mentioned:
"
"Un-able Seaman Timmy" of the merchant navy, who rumour has it was unable to
handle even two mugs of water.
"
[You don't even want to think about the result of anything stronger :) ]

I'll try and get better interior shots up later today.

Benjamin Whytcross