 Local / Australia / 7988
Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:25:29 GMT

Looks like a pretty good start.  My only critisism, is with the pictures,
not the models, you need to get more light into them, so you can make out
the interior detail better.  I had trouble with my shots as well, and ended
up holding a lamp with the shade removed to get light into the interiors.
Otherwise it looks really good.

Tell me is that a "Pavement Pizza" in the picture of "Ye Olde Skull and
Crossbones" Hotel?

Martin

---