 Local / Australia / 5561
Re: Scoping the territory (was Re: Brikwars for Beginners)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 01:11:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
While the Slayer is biggish (no point denying it :-) she does have a
smallish footprint, so she doesn't actually take up much table space (a
triangle 30 studs wide and 42 studs long only).  That would probably compare
favourably with a technic shuttle wouldn't it? ;-)

Greeting honourable ally,

<The Black Shogun bows politely>

The Black Shogun begins contemplating the possibilities of parking the
Wasabi on end to minimise footprint, and maximise the view of the carnage....

If this keeps up, we won't have to fire a shot - the very fact that we haul
all this stuff into close orbit above Melboring will block out the sun and
precipitate a new ice age.

The sun shines on Melbouring? Isn't it always raining in Melbouring,
especially if you count drizzle as rain? And when it isn't raining, isn't it
overcast?

Non-violent warfare.  Maybe its a new theme even Lego could stomach - great
big starships bristling with weapons, but not intending to fire shot.  No
no, we'd never actually fire.

Perhaps with their barrels adorned with paper tapes with a 'sealed for your
protection' message, just to make sure they don't fire "by mistake".

<Another polite bow>

Richie
The Black Shogun and Brickwars Neophyte.