 Local / Australia / 5534
Re: Brikwars for Beginners (was:Day of the ANZACs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Ha. Brikwars is easy-peasy.
[snip]
The rest of Brikwars is just variations on this and some rules on how far
stuff moves and how far it shoots (which is all pretty self explainitary).

Sounds good.

James (who encourages you to read the rule book anyway.)

Will do.

P.S. I've now uploaded a excel sheet with my army details on it, feel free
to check it out/copy/use for your self. Having your troops' numbers written
down will save me making them up as we go along...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/chromeknight/anzacpics/welshishish.xls

An excellent idea (pardon the pun), my wife will point out that it is just
fueling my obsessive-compulsive disorder.

P.P.S. For the Bricktorians, this isn't the final lading list for
QueensB'day but tremble anyway...

Can I make two assumptions?
1) Anything up to TL5 is okay
2) There is no upper limit on the number and/or power of the troops

These assumptions being correct (particularly the second one), the 7^2
Samurai of the SO SO forces should have some surprises for the Bricktorians.

Cheers

General Dulin