 Local / Australia / 5536
5535  |  5537
Subject:
Square Samurai, and the So So Wasabi (was Re: Brikwars for Beginners (was:Day of the ANZACs))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 07:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
These assumptions being correct (particularly the second one), the 7^2
Samurai of the SO SO forces should have some surprises for the Bricktorians.

Arrr, arrr, cough, cough, splutter, splutter.

's 'at severn squared Samurai you say?

Wot?

's 'at like, wiv dere rounded bits knocked off den?  T' make like, a square?

Arrr, nudge, arrr, wink, cough etc etc.

<aside> Piratin' ain't wot it used t' be.  Dang forr'ners. </aside>

Arrr.  Hiccup.

(But you'll note Ahab isn't turning down the assist in any way shape or
form.  He might be a narrowminded, smallminded, shortminded, and
considerably-underweight-minded twonk, but he's not entirely stoopid.  And
this *is* an open channel, after all ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...