 Local / Australia / 5186
Re: LEGO CLOCKS and satanic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Hahaha well My email address may seem weird but it works!  I hardly get any
junk emails sent there were as my other normal accounts do!  So an 'Evil'
addy works! hehe... Mel

Check out set # 6669, I can imagine you moving about town in one of these.

pete.w (who in viewing the 1991 town selection, gets a bit sad)

Hahaha I am hardly satanic :P As I am sure most 'Bugs' could tell you that
too :) hehe but errr yeah!  Amusing peter :P... Mel

P.S Maybe I will have to build a Devil with horns sculpture :P