 Local / Australia / 5165
Re: LEGO CLOCKS (was Re: ozBricks.com, minifig sculptures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:35:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

SNIPPPPP

Oh what were these?  How much was the Clocks they had for sale?

Mel

Mel.... There is a Jewllers at Darling Harbour in the City that sells lego
watches and clocks.....!!!! So when you're down this way, go have a look...
they have a display in the walkway outside the shop... you cant miss it....:  )

Ooooh coolness, I guess I know what I am going to buy then, are they
expensive?  I imagine anything to the $70+ rate, as in USA they are anything
from $26.99+ US... Thanks Kev!... Mel
Kev...:  )