 Local / Australia / 4603
Re: Remember www.l***.au.com ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:34:55 GMT

The site owner (a very pleasent chap from what I can gather) asked me
and anyone else who registered to review it and send suggestions. The
prices are good and the train range is spectacular.

He is not going through Lego Australia (with their WWW ban) but found
some other source to get the Lego (remember a certain discussion on
parallel import laws we had a long while back?).

Other than that I guess I'll have to go look at the completed site.

Bye

Tim