 Local / Australia / 4860
Re: ozBricks.com, minifig sculptures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 05:17:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
http://www.ozbricks.com
I'd never seen this sort of stuff before - has anyone seen other in this
line (apart from the Statue of Liberty)?

Yep, there is also a Dragon, kinda cute little fella : )

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=4&CatID={EB38A77C-8442-4156-879A-85A03C936246}&Menu=Shop%20At%20Home%20Exclusives&SubMenu=Sculptures

Cool.  Think I prefer the minifig though.  He'd customise pretty well too
wouldn't he?  Thinking governor fig....might need some more black, brown, oh
well, nice idea for a moment...

The 500mm(?) minifigs at the Powerhouse were cute (hmmm, wouldn't mind a few
of them either) but they weren't made of bricks.

Oh what were these?

Injection molded big figs based on standard minifigs, just with all the
minifig elements waaaaay oversize.  Not actually lego, but cute anyway.

How much was the Clocks they had for sale?

Didn't see clocks...

Richard
Still baldly musing...