 Local / Australia / 4856
4855  |  4857
Subject:
ozBricks.com, minifig sculptures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Remember the link from the Australian ebay auction ?
It's back but with a name change.
http://www.ozbricks.com
(I wonder if LegOz crossed their mind)

They have the giant minifigure sculpture listed at AU$380.
The site seems professionally done, with prices around Big W level.

Mmmm, prices do look pretty good.  I see also that the sculpture is a bit
cheaper now.

<<just a little more, a little more....>>

I'd never seen this sort of stuff before - has anyone seen other in this
line (apart from the Statue of Liberty)?

The 500mm(?) minifigs at the Powerhouse were cute (hmmm, wouldn't mind a few
of them either) but they weren't made of bricks.

Richard
Still idly musing...