 Local / Australia / 5103
Re: ozBricks.com, minifig sculptures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 04:24:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Remember the link from the Australian ebay auction ?
It's back but with a name change.
http://www.ozbricks.com
(I wonder if LegOz crossed their mind)

They have the giant minifigure sculpture listed at AU$380.
The site seems professionally done, with prices around Big W level.

Mmmm, prices do look pretty good.  I see also that the sculpture is a bit
cheaper now.

<<just a little more, a little more....>>

Is $310 sufficiently tempting?!? That's pretty much what it would cost from
Shop-at-Home too!

--Dave