 Local / Australia / 4609
Re: Remember www.l***.au.com ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:03:26 GMT

Hello and thanks for your comments :)

legOZ, ahh, that name never crossed my mind, but it's very clever. Although
I would not be able to register it as it contains the lego trademark.

If anyone hasn't been to ozBricks.com yet, read on. From now until March
15th, you can enter the Ninja Competition. We are giving away a MISB 6093
Flying Ninja Fortress set to one lucky person. One entry per household is
permitted, so jump to our competition page for more info. Our 2nd set is
being auctioned off on ebay as well. Bidding for this item has just reached
$50, which is a bargain considering that it sold for $150+ last year.

Lego Sculptures: You might have seen the GIANT Mini Figure on our site. This
50cm sculpture os made up of nearly 2000 pieces! Coming in the next month or
so is a new LEGO Dragon sculpture. Measuring 38 cm tall, this green dragon
looks amazing! We are also hoping to introduce the Statue of Liberty, but
that will depend on if there will be a market for this item.

LEGO studios: In May there will be 7 NEW studio sets for all the movie
makers out there! These sets include the Movie Back Drop Studio, Explosion
Studio, Car Stunt Studio and more! And in June, 2 new Jurassic Park studios
will be released so you can create stomping dinosaur thrillers!

Come along to ozBricks and take a look around, we'll see you there!

Many Thanks
Michael G
michaelg@ozbricks.com

If you have any comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact
michaelg@ozbricks.com

http://www.ozbricks.com

The site owner (a very pleasent chap from what I can gather) asked me
and anyone else who registered to review it and send suggestions. The
prices are good and the train range is spectacular.

He is not going through Lego Australia (with their WWW ban) but found
some other source to get the Lego (remember a certain discussion on
parallel import laws we had a long while back?).

Other than that I guess I'll have to go look at the completed site.

Bye

Tim