 Local / Australia / 4602
Re: 8008 Stormtrooper at KMart Indooroopilly - $60
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:32:06 GMT

Kerry,

Town has got just about everything BUT the LoM Hangar. Target in town
had a few (like about 6) cat's when everything came out (1 of which is
now mine) but don't seem to have had anything much since.

If Mel can't get you the cat, I'll try to grab some spares next time I'm
wandering town.

C Ya'll

Tim

Otherwise nothing much interesting to report in my corner of the universe
(Indooroopilly). Lots of action wheelers, some race sets, some small Life On
Mars sets, other odds and ends. All the new Star Wars sets I saw the other
day have pretty much vanished off the shelves.

Has anyone seen the Life on Mars sets that have the "tube transport"? I had
a kid asking me about them. I guess he was talking about 7317 Aero Tube
Hangar?

Similarly, has anyone sighted a 2001 catalogue at any shop in Brisbane?