 Local / Australia / 5187
5186  |  5188
Subject:
Anybody want some 4519 Train Cross tracks or obscure soccer sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:57:09 GMT

I have found a shop with a whole bunch (~10) of the 4519 Train Cross tracks
for about AU$23.  If anyone wants any put your hand up quick.

They also have some of the obscure soccer sets 3412, 3413 and 3414 all for
around AU$10 each.  I can probably bring back a limited number of these if
anyone is interested.

Martin