 Local / Australia / 5188
Re: BUGS Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:29:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
Hi as the host for the next meeting, I've choosen the theme for the meet,
and it is

"FUTURE SPACE"

any models depicting fture space travel, exploration or combat will be
accepted. This includes models based on movies and television. Lego designed
models will not accepted.

The next meet will be held at Aaron's place on the Gold Coast, on the Sun
28th April. further info will be supplied later.

Sounds good Aaron, But the date I think will be 29th April if you want to have
it on Sunday. Or you could be contemplating sending us through some timewarp in
one of the space lego creations you have in mind.

At the next meeting I think some older large classic space sets might be okay.
It would be good to see some of the older larger sets made up.

Anyway, the BUGS webpage looks good and I will be beaming up at the next
meeting.

Keep on Building
Gary
Town BUG