 Local / Australia / 4479
Re: bizarre changes to postage stamps due to GST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:37:48 GMT

Debaters: read this whole thread for a good example of how screwed up a
bureaucracy can get...

I suspect other pre-paid services like bus tickets etc probably have the
same GST-on-goods versus GST-on-services dilemma, and I suspect most of them
will be solving it in much the same way.

Isn't GST simple? :-)

Boy this whole thing is screwed up...

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate

Frank