 Local / Australia / 4478
4477  |  4479
Subject:
Dear Timbo! (was: Re: Dear Mel and Richard... )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:17:57 GMT

Timbo, that's fine with me... If you need anything else sent that you can
pick up, have it sent to PO Box 910 Indooroopilly 4068 Brisbane QLD and you
can pick whatever you get sent there when you come over! it's not a problem!
: ) Have fun... Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:

Dear Mel and Richard

Would it be possible Mel if Richard could send you an extra truck which
I could then pick up from you in the near future? I'm moving at the
moment and find it hard to give a definite address.

I could pick it up at our next Bris meet or go over to Indooro to get it
directly from Mel.

Thanks

Tim (who is finding it hard to write a letter addressed to two separate
people but thinks it's probably more productive than two separate email)

If it's possible I'll take one or two as well.... many thanks... Mel