 Local / Australia / 4557
Re: Lego trucks at Powerhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:35:57 GMT

Paul Baulch wrote in message ...

David Drew had some 2148's, he might still have them. He doesn't seem to
have posted a message here since he got back, but then I have been prone • to
lapses in observation.

Yeah, I posted about the technic F-14. :P

I do have a bunch of 2148's, but I got these from my local toy-shop, and
these cost $12.99 (still a good price), not $5.

BTW, my local toy store is having a 40% off everything sale. By the time I
got there, 3 hours after the sale has started, the lego shelves were almost
completely bare. The only thing of vague interest were some 8445's for $60.

later,
David Drew.