 Local / Australia / 4447
Re: Lego trucks at Powerhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:26:05 GMT

Righto,  I'll get what's there later this week, and dispense them in the
order of emails to my hotmail account and posts here.

For those I missed in earlier discussions, my hinet account seems to get
clogged from time to time - steer clear of it.  I am always across
richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com - hit me there.

(But if you've posted here about the trucks that's fine, relax ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...