 Local / Australia / 4442
Re: Lego trucks at Powerhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 05:21:57 GMT

Hi Richard, mail to your hinet address bounces (quota), I've also responded
to your hotmail account but am hedging my bets by replying here also (sorry
everyone else).  I'd like to have 2 of these at $5 each + costs if that's
possible, please.
Thanks
Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Went to the display today, not bad.
There were a dozen or so 2148 trucks for $5 each, very not bad.
I'll probably be going back before the end of the week - anyone want some?
There were also the three small astronaut sets at about 50% off...