 Local / Australia / 4444
Re: Lego trucks at Powerhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 06:05:13 GMT

If it's possible I'll take one or two as well.... many thanks... Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Went to the display today, not bad.

There were a dozen or so 2148 trucks for $5 each, very not bad.

I'll probably be going back before the end of the week - anyone want some?

There were also the three small astronaut sets at about 50% off...

Richard
Still baldly going...