 Local / Australia / 4543
Re: Lego trucks at Powerhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:40:40 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...

Got back there today, met Anthony Zavaglia, had a good time, bought some
sets for me and some for others as requested.  I wasn't able to get enough
for everyone that asked (sorry).  I have emailed everyone that asked.

If I see any more of the trucks, if I happen to be passing through there
before the show ends, I'll try to fill the rest of the requests.

David Drew had some 2148's, he might still have them. He doesn't seem to
have posted a message here since he got back, but then I have been prone to
lapses in observation.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164