 Local / Australia / 4542
Re: My Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:51:25 GMT

Hmmm ...  Bit far to travel then.  Purple, huh?  Still, can't say that I've
seen many sets with them in that color, either.  Particularly not roof
bricks.  But I'd have to say perhaps LoM sets have them or some set I'm not
familiar with yet ...

Anyway, sorry for the confusion with pink bricks ...  Pink - purple - I
think I might have slightly misread it - damn these flu viruses!!  Wonder
what else I misread recently.  :-)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Craig Roberts" <cackles@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
Hi Geoffrey,
I Live in Canberra mate so if you are close would love you to have a look
you said in your item pink but no they are purple not pink i can take a • pic
of them together if you like show you the red ones and the purple ones but
the y are purple roof tiles not red, mmmm must make sure not to use them
again me thinks.
Take care.
Craig Roberts.