 Local / Australia / 4539
Re: My Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:38:25 GMT

Hmmm ...  Funny that you should say that because the fire engine logo on the
trucks in the foreground does have red in it and it's the same red that your
roof bricks should be ...

I know because I've owned red stuff and I know of the weird effects
incorrectly set or poor-quality digicams can have ...

But if you could take a high-quality close-up and put it up somewhere as a
pic, I'd be a lot more able to believe it.

Hmmm - tpg.com.au - where are they located, and where are you in Australia?
If it happened that it was close enough to my place, I might drop by for a
look if you drop me an email saying where you are located.

I don't doubt your story, but I've seen lots of LEGO sets, but none with
pink roof bricks in them!!  (I wish!!)

If they are indeed pink, I apologize, but they look red to me, and as if
they should be red because that's what my senses tell me - I still don't
have a clue what set they would be found in though, if they are indeed pink
ones ...

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"craig roberts" <cackles@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

Hi Geoffrey,No they are actually purple roof bricks i know my web cam • takes
some funny pics but they are purple.
Take care.
Craig Roberts