 Local / Australia / 13052
Re: Christmas Coughing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:20:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

   Don’t they speak phlegmish in Belchum ?

I’m not sure, I usually have a short attention span, and the ale makes me focus on the hypnotic sound of my own voice.

Phlegmish Has Long Elongated Groaning Moans.

   I’m sure your MOCs won’t be inputting/outputting like my present almost crawling MOC (that should be OOC I guess). Your MOCs will have no need to interact with the OOC, they will be safe.
snip

   Are you bringing any cranes ?

Maybe a Micro one, surely nothing bigger then that.

   A crane brought our OOC to us (or was it a stork).

Oh, yeah, its a good thing you changed that to OOC.... because your wife may just want a tad bit of credit. Sadly enough I totally missed this reference the first time around and thought your OOC was some robotic/mindstorms MOC.

My only contribution was 1x1 rounds and I don’t know if she ended up using them all.

   Mmmmmmmmm my favourite by far... “Possess Heavy Liquor, Everyone Gets Merry.” Now thats SOME Phlegm to live by!!!!

I will raise that phlegm with some party phlegm of my own.

Partying hardily leaves empty great minds.

Poker hands loses extra green money.

Pretty heads lust every gorgeous man.

Pre-heated lubricant enhances good mechanics.

Preemptive highs lead enchanted ghastly morals.

Preening heartthrob left each girl maniclike

Problem heckling leaves entertainment grossly mishandled.

Potential heartbreaker leers enviously gripping memories.

Professional hospitality loves every greedy moment.

Janey ups the ante so only a member of the Salivation Army could reply !

Prevent Herpes ! Label Each Groin. Mandatory !

Projectile Hurling, Leave Exit Gate Manned !

Position Holly, Let Each Gum Meet.

Pickled Host Lewdly Examines Girls’ Midriffs.

Priests Have Left, Exit Guarantees Merriment.

Pizza Had Lurgies, Everyone Guzzle Mylanta !

   Wow, with suggestions like that, how can I go wrong? You should see it the board of tourism is looking for placements, I think you would be a shoe in. I have been brushing up a bit on my Aussie Slang, just so I can “fit in” (yeah like that’s gonna happen!)I think the lack vowels are going to do me in. I have been told if I actually pronounce the vowels in words, like “Melbourne” I may be shot by airport security, can you put in a good word for me?

Cities are easy...Melbin, Synny, Brisben and Adelaaaiiid (but they talk funny).

   Janey “Giving up on Phlegmish because it’s really congesting me, Red Brick”

pete.w (Janey needs to visit the Spit bridge)

http://www.airviewonline.com.au/stock-photographs/Default.asp?Pr=23