 Local / Australia / 13040
Re: Christmas Coughing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

   Don’t they speak phlegmish in Belchum ?

I’m not sure, I usually have a short attention span, and the ale makes me focus on the hypnotic sound of my own voice.

   I’m sure your MOCs won’t be inputting/outputting like my present almost crawling MOC (that should be OOC I guess). Your MOCs will have no need to interact with the OOC, they will be safe.
snip

   Are you bringing any cranes ?

Maybe a Micro one, surely nothing bigger then that.

   A crane brought our OOC to us (or was it a stork).

Oh, yeah, its a good thing you changed that to OOC.... because your wife may just want a tad bit of credit. Sadly enough I totally missed this reference the first time around and thought your OOC was some robotic/mindstorms MOC.

   Nothing remotely close to an itinerary yet, unless you call, boarding the plane, landing, (preferably safely), getting off, partying and now having a place to store said MOCs, ending with boarding another plane, a plan?

Plan Has Logic, Entrance Gate M. Position Hand Luggage, Even Gay Men. Place Headphones, Lounge, Examine Gaudy Menu. Possess Heavy Liquor, Everyone Gets Merry. Pilot Has Leave, Expels Great Motion. Plane, Hard Landing, Experience Gastric Motility. Passport Handy, Look Expectingly, Gain Mobility.

Mmmmmmmmm my favourite by far... “Possess Heavy Liquor, Everyone Gets Merry.” Now thats SOME Phlegm to live by!!!!

I will raise that phlegm with some party phlegm of my own.

Partying hardily leaves empty great minds.

Poker hands loses extra green money.

Pretty heads lust every gorgeous man.

Pre-heated lubricant enhances good mechanics.

Preemptive highs lead enchanted ghastly morals.

Preening heartthrob left each girl maniclike

Problem heckling leaves entertainment grossly mishandled.

Potential heartbreaker leers enviously gripping memories.

Professional hospitality loves every greedy moment.

   Suggestions always welcomed.

Cover your ears when you get off the plane, lots of funny accents. No LEGO knives or guns or spears or cutlasses on the plane.

Wow, with suggestions like that, how can I go wrong? You should see it the board of tourism is looking for placements, I think you would be a shoe in. I have been brushing up a bit on my Aussie Slang, just so I can “fit in” (yeah like that’s gonna happen!)I think the lack vowels are going to do me in. I have been told if I actually pronounce the vowels in words, like “Melbourne” I may be shot by airport security, can you put in a good word for me?

   pete.w (lapsing into PHLEGMish)

Janey “Giving up on Phlegmish because it’s really congesting me, Red Brick”