 Local / Australia / 13037
Re: Christmas Coughing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 02:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   pete.w (Pete Half Loony, Evolves, Goes Mad)

Oh sure Pete, just go ahead and totally out do me!!!!!! LOL, I have to admit though, those are pretty funny, I only have an issue with the very last one...... “goes” mad????? Ummmm shouldn’t that read “Gone” and I mean, GONE, for a very very long time.

Yep, long gone as in BC (before Canada). I actually liked your PHLEGM :^)

You may be the first!

   I’m sure your MOCs won’t be inputting/outputting like my present almost crawling MOC (that should be OOC I guess). Your MOCs will have no need to interact with the OOC, they will be safe.

If my MOCs are doing anything of that sort, I will strongly discipline them before venturing down under. They will be on their best behaviour, I will personally guarantee that. Thank you very much.

   pete.w (email me with your itinerary,

Nothing remotely close to an itinerary yet, unless you call, boarding the plane, landing, (preferably safely), getting off, partying and now having a place to store said MOCs, ending with boarding another plane, a plan?

   if you want suggestions,

Suggestions always welcomed.

   if all the planning is done, don’t worry)

Thanks, Janey “Red Brick”