 Local / Australia / 13053
Re: Christmas Coughing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

   Don’t they speak phlegmish in Belchum ?

I’m not sure, I usually have a short attention span, and the ale makes me focus on the hypnotic sound of my own voice.

Phlegmish Has Long Elongated Groaning Moans.

Hey is that some heckling my lack of good humour?

   Oh, yeah, its a good thing you changed that to OOC.... because your wife may just want a tad bit of credit. Sadly enough I totally missed this reference the first time around and thought your OOC was some robotic/mindstorms MOC.

My only contribution was 1x1 rounds and I don’t know if she ended up using them all.

Pete, this is way too open for places for me not to go!

   Mmmmmmmmm my favourite by far... “Possess Heavy Liquor, Everyone Gets Merry.” Now thats SOME Phlegm to live by!!!!

I will raise that phlegm with some party phlegm of my own.

   Janey ups the ante......

Yeah, poker faced yet broke, apparently I have the luck of a one eyed, peg legged pirate taking his parrot for long walk off a short pier and the sounds of a clock ticking somewhere deep below.

   so only a member of the Salivation Army could reply !

Prevent Herpes ! Label Each Groin. Mandatory !

Projectile Hurling, Leave Exit Gate Manned !

Position Holly, Let Each Gum Meet.

Pickled Host Lewdly Examines Girls’ Midriffs.

Priests Have Left, Exit Guarantees Merriment.

Pizza Had Lurgies, Everyone Guzzle Mylanta !

LOL, Pete, Happy Holiday to you and yours, I GIVE IN, you WIN!!!!!!

You drained the phelgm right out of me.

Good show mate!

Janey “Oh the agony of defect Red Brick”