 Local / Australia / 13054
Re: Christmas Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 06:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew wrote:
Brad Linsley wrote:
Kmart finds,
100xx UCS Snowspeeder $134AU

Hi all,
my local KMart doesn't have any of these. If anyone's shopping and can
find it possible to pick one of these up for me, I'd be extremely
gratefully.

thanks,
David Drew.

Also for $134AU (spotted this afternoon),

Millenium Falcon
Millenium Falcon bundled with non-UCS snowspeeder
AT-AT

Shelf prices were still $220 - $279AU, but they all scanned at approx $134AU.

-Brad