 Local / Australia / 13036
Re: Christmas Coughing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:41:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   pete.w (Pete Half Loony, Evolves, Goes Mad)

Oh sure Pete, just go ahead and totally out do me!!!!!! LOL, I have to admit though, those are pretty funny, I only have an issue with the very last one...... “goes” mad????? Ummmm shouldn’t that read “Gone” and I mean, GONE, for a very very long time.

Yep, long gone as in BC (before Canada). I actually liked your PHLEGM :^)

   Hey speaking of BV, and yes, you were speaking of it.... Since I’m planning on spending more then just the weekend, and would like to do some touring. Could I be so bold and request that would you consider baby sitting some of my MOCS for me if I hit the local trails? Just to save myself some serious slugging?

I’m sure your MOCs won’t be inputting/outputting like my present almost crawling MOC (that should be OOC I guess). Your MOCs will have no need to interact with the OOC, they will be safe.

   Waits for you to say to refuse with something more witty then “no way, PHLEGM infected!”

It’s OK I wiped it up and put in the biohazard refuse.

pete.w (email me with your itinerary, if you want suggestions, if all the planning is done, don’t worry)