 Local / Australia / 12383
Re: Flower power to the people!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:28:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
   I’ve achieved my 15 microseconds of fame. My bricklink suggestion to display stats on what parts sell like hotcakes has been implemented. Check it out at:

http://www.bricklink.com/orderTop.asp

Well done!

   I would never have picked flowers as being top-selling items!

Maybe that’s because you don’t have any picked flowers in your bricklink shop... ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin