 Local / Australia / 12392
Re: Flower power to the people!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   You’re not the only one. They make great plantlife groundcover in large quantities, just leave the flowers off. Great stuff.

What has me especially happy is that I managed to score a few brown ones!

Wow! In quantity?

Not from PaB, from some lucky Dane. And not a HUGE quantity, just a small baggie. But still enough to do useful things.

   I’ve only got the select few from Cloud City sets... That was one of the other things I made sure to ask for in Richard’s ‘bulk offering’ survey-- brown, green, tan, orange, black, etc. Anything that would make great foliage and highlights.... Like:

Ya, that wood (1) be great.

1 - er, ah, sorry about that.