 Local / Australia / 12391
Re: Flower power to the people!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:50:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   You’re not the only one. They make great plantlife groundcover in large quantities, just leave the flowers off. Great stuff.

What has me especially happy is that I managed to score a few brown ones!

Wow! In quantity? I’ve only got the select few from Cloud City sets... That was one of the other things I made sure to ask for in Richard’s ‘bulk offering’ survey-- brown, green, tan, orange, black, etc. Anything that would make great foliage and highlights.... Like:

DaveE