 Local / Australia / 12380
Re: Flower power to the people!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:33:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
I've achieved my 15 microseconds of fame. My bricklink suggestion to display
stats on what parts sell like hotcakes has been implemented. Check it out
at:

Congratulations, a top of the crop suggestion.

http://www.bricklink.com/orderTop.asp

I would never have picked flowers as being top-selling items!

When I sell on ebay, flowers always do well, buyers are almost always female.
Whereas palm tree buyers are generally male.

pete.w (who prefers trans-anything flowers)