 Local / Australia / 12400
Re: Flower power to the people!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:01:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
I've achieved my 15 microseconds of fame. My bricklink suggestion to display
stats on what parts sell like hotcakes has been implemented. Check it out
at:

http://www.bricklink.com/orderTop.asp

I would never have picked flowers as being top-selling items!

Kerry

Is it possible there are a lot of hippies out there or keen gardeners or maybe
lonely hearts going "she loves me, she loves me not..." or "he loves me, he
loves me not..."?

Could be, or could be not ;)

Mel (will be happy when I see purple and also orange flowers! come on!!!)