 Local / Australia / 12399
Re: Any BUGs in Brisbane 8-12 July?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 06:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:

Sounds like good timing for a BUGs get together. It’s been a while since we had one. I’d offer my place, but with a new baby I don’t think it’d make me too popular - maybe later in the year.

Failing that, I work in the City if you want to meet for lunch.

As Ross would say, that’d be hoopy. It’d be nice to meet some BUGs, seeing as the only one I’ve met so far is Kerry (and that was a while ago). Although - were some of the attendees at last year’s Sydney meet actually BUGs? I can’t remember... :-(

Cheers,

Hey Paul, I think you said that you are available on the Friday?

How about meeting some of us in the City and grab something to eat somewhere? That is this Friday night in the City of Brisbane ;) A couple of us are interested and the invitation stretches out to other Bugs and maybe-future-bugs ;)

LUK!

Thanks

Mel :)