 Local / Australia / 12324
Re: Any BUGs in Brisbane 8-12 July?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 02:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   I’m travelling to Brisbane on 8-12 July and I’m going to have some free time while I’m up there. I was wondering whether any BUGs were interested in meeting up for lunch or Lego shopping or whatever?

Cheers,

Sounds like good timing for a BUGs get together. It’s been a while since we had one. I’d offer my place, but with a new baby I don’t think it’d make me too popular - maybe later in the year.

Failing that, I work in the City if you want to meet for lunch.

Allister